AIM
ApeClock

Messed-Up Bible Stories 6 Messed-Up Bible Stories 6

Great, but...

You missed Abraham, the world's first Jew. I was looking forward to him :P

Well, in any case, nice job! Can't wait for the next one! (Binding of Issac?)

Samination responds:

It just seemed kind of boring. I'm really only interested in the stories with some meat on them.

[SS] Two Years [SS] Two Years

Congrats

You still don't know any words other than gay ones :)

Happy Socom day!

Peppa responds:

Why thank you <3

Alien Boy: The CD Alien Boy: The CD

Better...

You came real close to an actual plot there for a second, but not quite. Maybe next time.

Graphics: Nice art, good Japanese style, Selena looks out-of-proportion to me.
Sound: You play a nice guitar. A bit faster on the chord switching is key, however. Voice acting is phenomenal, except for Selena- It's not that the actress can't sing, it's that the quality of the recording itself ain't too good.

Writing: Funny stuff. I've read some of the scripts you've written, and I can't wait until you actually start the plot.

Animation: Fluid and nice. FBF is OK, but the tweening is excellent. Where you fall short is the lip-syncing. Lip syncing needs woik.

Humor: OK, The Rabbi was hilarious. The ad itself is a good parody.
Note to gentiles: The Hebrew text on the bag says something to the nature of "I am NOT friends with Alien Boy."

Etc: Easter eggs were poorly done. Very poor. But funny all the same. I understand Joe is there simply because you want to keep that joke going. That's all fine with me.

Later, man.

IZSBHR responds:

The easter eggs were done at about 11:30 on New Years Eve, when I still thought I might be able to finish by midnight.

The Juggernaut The Juggernaut

My last review was deleted :(

Because it was in Hebrew.

I like it much more than I ever liked the DD. Keep up with the good chutzpah, goys. Every 13 flashes should be your milestone ;)

I'm not a goy.

convert has chutzpah convert has chutzpah

These are racist times :(

I left a review for the other one in Hebrew. Unfortunately, not everyone's computer can process Hebrew and so it was flagged when they saw unicode text :(

Anyways, much better than the Dock Division, keep up the good work, guys!

Irrelevance Irrelevance

The Soviet jeprody one made my day :)

Thanks for that :)

Act 3 was so short, tho... :(

Israel at 60 Israel at 60

Kind of boring :(

Dude, it's ISRAEL'S 60TH BIRTHDAY. Don't re-use crappyily drawn smiling Israelis gunning down crappily drawn Arab League's soldiers! Use thicker lines on the Egyptian tank there, make the wings of the B-17s better, etc, mkay?

Yeah, well... well.

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

I voted 5.

error - you can't submit a blank review

Fine. I like the fluid style, but i hate the blinking animation. Orange was missing the grass on the top of his head, but the BGs were pretty good. The animation was smooth and fluent.

RupeeClock responds:

The blinking animation seems fine.

But yeah, I should've put Orange's little stem on.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

That's IT?

I really enjoyed the monthly awesome movies. Mega Man could've been better.

Snowy IV: The Gleaming Snowy IV: The Gleaming